Organized Health Data
Empowering health, medical care and wellness today, using tomorrow's technology vision.
The Care Ecosystem
Create a seamless care ecosystem with instant data access and communication through web and mobile applications for caregivers and consumers.
- Share information in real-time
- Real-time results and access
- Direct and Secure patient/provider communication
- Instant access to patient health history information at time of visit
- Share and collaborate in real-time with care team and patient
Medical Information Exchange
- Retrieve critical patient information at time of ER visit
- Lower hospital readmission rates
- Current conditions, medications, allergies, etc.
Seamless care delivery starts with connected technology
- Electronic Prescriptions
- Patient Engagement
- Electronic Health Records
- Consolidated Patient Profile
- Analytics & Insights
- Online Scheduling
- Appointment Reminders
- Electronic Patient Intake
- Custom Templates
- Medical Information Exchange*
Simplify your workflow
Drive Better Care and Outcomes
Decide on the right care options and act with certainty with real-time insight from your ecosystem.
Improve Provider and Patient Experience
Quickly identify the optimal path forward with lightweight solutions that streamline workflows and expedite patient care.
Reduce risk, lower costs and accelerate the adoption of value-based care with access to data.
Privacy and Security are in our roots
Data access, privacy and security are fundamental values that drive us in our mission to improve outcomes through health data exchange.
Experience our medical office software features conveniently bundled within one unified cloud platform. Always accessible. Any location. Any device.
Our innovative platform minimizes access to patient data from our network with powerful security features, restricting it to only the patient and their authorized provider.
The M-Power Platform meets the highest data certifications for privacy and security, keeping your data safe.
Trusted by Leading Organizations and Government Entities