Your Company Is Only as Healthy As The Staff it Employs
Employee Care Passport
Provide your team with personal health passports and COIVID -19 Visa.
Include your employee benefits package, insurance details, recommended Physicians, care providers, etc.
Create an employee care ecosystem with your occupational health and HR teams for real-time communication and care
Include Health and Safety Needs relating to your operation for reference or personal virtual training with Telemedicine visual assistance
- ZDigital Health Passport Digital passport provides freedom with safety and privacy-protecting health status verification
- ZPrivate Privacy preserving technology and identity access verification
- ZSecured - HIPAA compliant secure and encryption for tamper proof security protecting patient data
- COVID-19 Vaccine Verification
- Email and SMS Reminders
- Trusted, Safe and Secure
Keep your employee team updates to the latest information with one click
Your one-stop-shop for the data you need.
Easily capture, track, and manage employee health records to ensure a healthy workforce.
Provide your employee team with the MpowerU Peoples Passport with COVID-19 Visa for safe working, travelling and keeping all their occupational health needs in one easy secure place .
Streamline Your Workflow
Help you streamline the management of employee medical information and activities, so that you can spend less time on paperwork and more time delivering care to your employees And then use these as bullets
- ZCapture health information and manage medical records for your entire workforce
- ZSchedule and manage clinical visits including routine immunizations, PPD screenings, serologic screenings, x-rays, and more
- ZUnderstand the epidemiology of chronic conditions or episode illnesses impacting your workforce
More Time, Less Administration, Increased Profits
Mpower is designed in modules, which means you can use one module at a time and slowly upgrade to modern time and cost saving technology before you discard your current complex, costly and demanding legacy EMR/EHR