JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
Ten years and $36 billion later, the system is an unholy mess!
Fortune and Kaiser Health News
What is the future of healthcare systems?
10% plus of Physicians want to exit their EMR’s
- Escalating cost of ownership and excessive staffing requirement
- nManual information sharing processes (paper) with patients & external specialties
- sMassive information gaps that drive errors and duplicated medical records
- Expensive and inconsistent patient information experience and care continuity
- iNo digital patient ecosystem for information, education or care continuity
18.4% of Physicians use paper system
Only 8% of Physicians see EMRs provides clinical help !
Standford University School of Medicine
- E44% of PCPs see EHR’s primary value as data storage, not as a powerful clinical tool
- E15.1% of PCPs remaining paper based (535,600 total specialists with 486,400 PCPs)
- E72% think that improving EHRs’ user interfaces could best address EHR challenges
- E67% think solving interoperability deficiencies should be the top priority
Everywhere Care – Freedom to Live
Designed for the patient, employee, and consumer populations to instantly action a COVID-19 Visa to resume normal life…
- EPeople's Passport
- ECOVID-19 Visa
Universal Medical Record
A purpose-built secure medical information exchange
Storage and sharing made easy for you and your patients to access anytime, anywhere from a personal mobile app.
Automated Patient verification with universal medical record format reduces errors, confusion, duplication, and work processes.
Patient-Consumer health passport with COVID-19 inoculation visa and personal care functions.
- EPhysician patient populations
- EAviation & leisure companies
Telemedicine – Practice for cross-specialty practices, home & urgent care and corporate.
- EPaper Practices
- ESmall EMR Practices
- EHome & Urgent Care
The Medical Information Exchange®
Viability & value pilot of current LA Ecosystem with the aim to expand throughout LA as an example for other cities to create a national/global offering.
- EIntegrated Population Management
- EClinical & Financial Analytics
- EPost Acute Management
More Time, Less Administration, Increased Profits
Mpower is designed in modules, which means you can use one module at a time and slowly upgrade to modern time and cost saving technology before you discard your current complex, costly and demanding legacy EMR/EHR