This Module is ONC 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by ICSA Labs, an ONC-ACB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Developer Name – Mediportal, LLC
- Date Certified: June 3, 2020
- Product Name: Patient Engagement Suite
- Product Version: 1.2
- ICSA Labs Certification ID Number: 200001R00
Certification was granted based on rigorous and thorough testing against the following ONC Approved Test Procedures:
- 170.315(a) Clinical:
- 170.315(a)(1) CPOE – medications
- 170.315(a)(2) CPOE – laboratory
- 170.315(a)(3) CPOE – diagnostic imaging
- 170.315(a)(4) Drug-drug, drug-allergy interaction checks for CPOE
- 170.315(a)(5) Demographics
- 170.315(a)(6) Problem List
- 170.315(a)(7) Medication list
- 170.315(a)(8) Medication allergy list
- 170.315(a)(9) Clinical decision support
- 170.315(a)(10) Drug-formulary and preferred drug list checks
- 170.315(a)(11) Smoking status
- 170.315(a)(12) Family health history
- 170.315(a)(13) Patient-specific education resources
- 170.315(a)(14) Implantable device list
- 170.315(a)(15) Social, psychological, and behavioral data
- 170.315(d) Privacy and Security:
- 170.315(d)(1) Authentication, access control, and authorization
- 170.315(d)(2) Auditable events and tamper-resistance
- 170.315(d)(3) Audit reports
- 170.315(d)(4) Amendments
- 170.315(d)(5) Automatic access time-out
- 170.315(d)(6) Emergency access
- 170.315(d)(7) End-user device encryption
- 170.315(d)(8) Integrity
- 170.315(d)(9) Trusted connection
- 170.315(g) Design and Performance:
- 170.315(g)(3) Safety-Enhanced Design
- 170.315(g)(4) Quality Management System
- 170.315(g)(5) Accessibility-centered design
COSTS AND FEES
Capability and Description
Mediportal Patient Engagement Suite
Criteria Applicable to Patient Engagement Suite: a1, a2, a3, a4, a5, a6, a7, a8, a9, a10, a11, a12, a13, a14, a15, d1, d2, d3, d4, d5, d6, d7, d8, d9, g3, g4, g5
Mediportal Patient Engagement Suite supports healthcare professionals and specialists in outpatient environments. It includes support for computerized provider order entry. Patient Engagement Suite supports extensive clinical decision support capabilities, including drug‐drug, drug‐allergy, and drug‐formulary checks.
Clinical documentation capabilities allow users to document, review, and edit patient demographics, vital signs, problem lists, medication lists, medication allergy lists, electronic notes, smoking status, and family health history. Users can also view image result reports from a patient’s chart and create, view, and edit their patient lists.
Users can electronically create prescriptions and prescription‐related information for electronic transmission.
Mediportal Patient Engagement Suite supports electronically receiving clinical laboratory tests and values/results and incorporating this information into a patient’s chart.
Types of Costs or Fees and Additional Types of Costs or Fees
One‐time software implementation fee and monthly license fee per provider.
If a client’s use of the software grows (e.g.,after acquiring a new facility or expanding the number of providers for whom it uses Mediportal to manage or deliver care) the client will need to purchase a license for every new provider.
Additional costs for hosting, ePrescribing, and product maintenance are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.