Information We CollectIn operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, the date and time you accessed or left the Site and which pages you viewed.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, including health information protected by state and federal law, such as when you registered, including your name, e-mail address and health information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Performance Data
Use of Your InformationThe information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our programs or services, including financial assistance information for particular pharmaceuticals and to provide information on other programs which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website or Patient Portal, such as improvements or service/program changes, that may affect our service.
- To communicate with physicians, manufacturers, pharmacies, insurers, and other third parties to provide services to you.
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our website.
- To monitor and analyze Site traffic and usage patterns.
- For presentations or research (de-identified).
SecurityData that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers and we use commercially reasonable methods to keep information about you from unauthorized access. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your InformationWhere applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of MediPortal’s services and your participation therein. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- Where we believe it will assist you with additional products or services.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
- When it relates to reimbursement.