At MediPortal, LLC (“MediPortal”) we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly by visiting our Site. Your continued use of the Site and Patient Portal will be deemed your agreement that your information may be used in accordance with the new policy. If you do not agree with the changes, then you should stop using the Site and Patient Portal and you should notify us that you do not want your information used in accordance with the changes.
Website Privacy Notice
In order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through the Site and Patient Portal, we collect certain information from users of the Site and Patient Portal.
Information We Collect
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, the date and time you accessed or left the Site and which pages you viewed.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, including health information protected by state and federal law, such as when you registered, including your name, e-mail address and health information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Such information may identify you personally – it is statistical data or identifiable data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. The identifiable data may identify you personally from the information you have provided us.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our programs or services, including financial assistance information for particular pharmaceuticals and to provide information on other programs which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website or Patient Portal, such as improvements or service/program changes, that may affect our service.
- To communicate with physicians, manufacturers, pharmacies, insurers, and other third parties to provide services to you.
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our website.
- To monitor and analyze Site traffic and usage patterns.
- For presentations or research (de-identified).
- To analyze trends.
We will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means for which you provided consent.
If you do not want us to use your data for our use or third parties’ use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of MediPortal’s services and your participation therein.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- Where we believe it will assist you with additional products or services.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
- When it relates to reimbursement.
Third Party Links
Access To Information
330 Madison Ave 6th Floor New York, NY 10017